Hotel Del Coronado was started in 1886 and it certainly looked old school. It's a resort style place with a shopping section. The food was nice and the view was of the sea. It was pleasant, but I couldn't see what the fuss was about.
En route we saw a few interesting sites including "the boobies"- two domes with waht looked like pointy nipples. I noticed this church below on our way down to San Diego at night, all lit up, it looked like a Disney castle
On our way to dropping off Grace, we headed to thr Ritz Carlton to watch the sunset. It felt very OC and considering it was ten year OC anniversary, I was happy. The views were amazing, with surfers below us, great food and company.
We decided to stay in Santa Monica as we felt it was a low key, chilled place.
View Larger Map
No comments:
Post a Comment